Saturday, July 28, 2012

Narration

Currently, Callie narrates much of her life.  I will be sad when this phase passes as it is entertaining to listen to her though process.  

Some of the more recent statements include:

"Do you need to go potty," (yes, that is a statement, we haven't moved passed this particular question used as a statement), as she literally sits down for dinner.  We tell her to go, and we will wait for her.  She says "First she is going to take one bite." Takes her bite, and then goes to the bathroom.

Everything is currently a need.  Such as "I need to go to the park," "I need to go swimming," and "I need a treat."  Yes, all very genuine needs.

"Oops she forgot..." is another common one.  Fill in the blank with just about anything.

And my personal favorite is that anytime you ask her if she needs to use the bathroom, she says "I ALREADY went potty!" Like it is something we only do on a rare occasion.  

There are many more, but I need to be getting them written down sooner so I don't forget them!

No comments:

Post a Comment